We are a fast-growing architectural firm with a passion for client satisfaction. We have over 67 years of experience in our history and we’ve have had the privilege of working on hundreds of amazing projects both large and small. We have worked on projects that include hotels, resorts, restaurants, multi-family, retail, religious, sports stadiums, theme park and other commercial projects. We continue to pursue projects that excite us and challenge our innovative vision.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and will have the resources and ingenuity to creatively solve problems when they arise. He or she will have no trouble asking for help and effectively communicating the status of various projects to others in the firm. This person must work well as part of a close-knit team; have a high level of integrity; and, be able to set aggressive yet reachable goals that are measurable, and that contribute to the Firm’s overall success.
We offer competitive salary commensurate to experience.
1. Produces work as an integral part of the technical production team.
2. Create construction documents and details.
3. Assure that required drawings are completed on schedule.
4. Utilize working knowledge of current versions of Revit, AutoCAD, word processing, spreadsheet software and E-mail daily to ensure efficient work production.
5. Utilize knowledge of commercial construction drawings.
1. Considerable knowledge of the means, methods, and materials used in construction.
2. Basic knowledge of construction codes and ordinances.
3. An experienced production person who is capable of developing details and directing the work of other production staff.
4. Proficient in Revit (minimum 3 years’ experience).
5. Proficient in AutoCAD.
6. Minimum 5 years’ experience with construction documents in an architectural firm.
7. Basic understanding and ability to coordinate and implement the completion of the construction document phase of a project.
8. Strong critical and problem-solving skills.
9. Highly organized, self-motivated and focused.
10. Ability to communicate and work well with team members in a deadline-driven environment.
11. Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
12. Strong attention to technical details.
13. Excellent written and oral communication skills.